Behind the name:
The name Vitus
is a Roman name derived from the Latin word vita, meaning “LIFE and LIVELIHOOD.” At Vitus we understand that your IT infrastructure is vital to your business and the life blood of your organization. We’re here as the solution and means of support for your infrastructure. We want to be Your IT Lifeline!
What can you expect from choosing Vitus as Your IT Lifeline? A:
The answer is L.I.F.E!
At Vitus, we’re living out our core L.I.F.E values each and every day. Here is what that means for you:
We are dedicated to assisting you throughout the full lifecycle of your hardware infrastructure. Not only do we offer an array of new and used hardware solutions, but we also want to serve as an outlet for your unwanted IT assets. Bringing new life to your IT budgets from start to finish.
We are investing in you, our customer. We are looking to do our part in helping your organization thrive today and for years to come.
We are committed to getting you what you need, when you need it and at a price that fits your budget. Order online for same day shipping on in stock items or work with a live sales representative immediately to fulfill custom requirements.
We are not here just to satisfy your needs; we are here to exceed your expectations.
Vitus, a division of a leading IT Wholesaler based out of Minneapolis, was created to expand our product outreach and offer a buying experience tailored to each customer’s unique situation. We offer our new and pre-owned Dell, Cisco, and HP products direct to the end user and at wholesale prices.
From your fist click on www.vitusit.com
to the moment you power down for de-installation, we want to bring NEW LIFE to your IT Budget! When dealing with Vitus you can expect:
- Enjoyable Shopping Experience - We would love it if you’d buy from our online store, but if you’d rather talk to a human, we are here for you. We realize you and your organization are unique and have unique requirements. We are more than happy to prepare you a custom proposal and can offer credit terms to qualified applicants.
- Aggressive Pricing - By leveraging our trusted liquidation and wholesale relationships, Vitus will create new LIFE for your IT budgets. Purchase New in Box or Pre-Owned hardware and save. We typically save our customers between 50- 90% as compared to MSRP.
- Availability – If you like things FAST and FREE, you will love our same day shipping on all in stock items. Pair that up with FREE ground shipping on all orders over $99.
- Unprecedented Quality, Guaranteed - Vitus stands behind all of its products through its rigorous Pulse Re-certification process and its industry leading Lifeline LIFETIME warranty.
- Experience/Knowledgeable/Ethical - Vitus has product specialists for core platforms standing by to answer any questions you might have about our product offerings. In addition to our industry knowledge, we also operate under a strict set of guidelines for ethical business practice and product quality standards governed by the United Network Equipment Dealers Association (UNEDA), of which we are a proud member.
- Buy with confidence - Buying from Vitus offers a Safe, Secure, Risk Free way to purchase the hardware you need for your business. If you’re not satisfied with the product you received, neither are we and we will make it right.
Vital Re-certified Hardware
is the Vitus refurbishment and quality control process. Similar to our own vital signs that measure our body’s functional state, we do the same with all of our hardware. The meticulous recertification process insures that we only ship and our customers only receive hardware held to the highest quality standards. That’s not all; we believe our process is so effective that we back it up with our Lifeline LIFETIME WARRANTY!
How’s that for standing behind our products? Vital Certified - Recertification Process
- Step 1. Inspect – Upon receipt of the equipment there is a complete physical inspection. If the equipment has physical damage it is immediately returned or discarded.
- Step 2. Audit – Next we audit to insure each unit is complete per the manufacturer specifications.
- Step 3. Clean – All covers and casings are removed the internal components are cleaned with electronic safe cleaning products.
- Step 4. Test – each item it thoroughly tested in a working environment and reset to factory default settings. All network equipment is tested to the port level. All server and storage is run through the manufacturer diagnostic program.
- Step 5. Paint – Minor blemishes are painted with matching paint to give each piece of equipment that “like new” feel.
- Step 6. Package – All equipment is adequately packaged in professional grade anti static packaging to insure the equipment arrives to you perfectly.
- Step 7. LIFETIME Warranty – Finally, for your piece of mind, all hardware is stamped with our Vital Seal and shipped with our industry leading Lifeline LIFETIME Warranty.
Although rare, internal component failures do happen from time to time on New and Used equipment alike. If that happens, we’re here as Your IT Lifeline to get your environment back up and running. Vitus
offers an industry leading LIFETIME warranty!
To view full warranty details – Click here
First year of warranty coverage includes advanced replacement. Subsequent coverage we will ship out replacements once the defective product has been returned. All refurbished products must be returned in the “same state” as received. .
Lifetime warranty is offered by Vitus only; no OEM warranty is guaranteed or offered by Vitus. Warranty covers hardware defects only. For additional warranty information please click here
. If you have any questions on if your particular case is covered under warranty or for further information on our warranty please call